Gain the Audience that is looking for you
What is Retargeting?
Retargeting is a powerful technology we use to target people based on what they search online for as well as other digital behaviors. You can target everyone who searches for you on a search engine by keywords or website categories. The Best Retargeting Campaigns run off of the best strategies for conversion by finding the right niche for your business.
How does it work?
- A list of keywords is added to a database for us to serve ads to.
- A keyword such as “Store Near Me” or “Service Near Me” is searched on a search engine by a potential client.
- An Ad is served to the potential client for up to the next 30 days to try and gain their business.
- A list of Website Categories such as “Dogs”, “Marriage”, or “Card Games” is added to a campaign.
- Clients who visit website that fall into that website category are then served ads for up to 30 days to gain their business.
- Clients who visit your website recieve your ads to draw them back to your website.
What are the Key Benefits of this technology?
- Can tap into search engines and reach people who performed searches on the 1,000’s of website and mobile apps we have access to.
- Gain insights into which keywords are working best for you.
- The expected cost per click (CPC) can be many times less expensive than the cost per click on other search engines such as Google Adwords and Bing Ads.
- Great compliment to targeting using geofencing, radio, and websites.
- Target visitors to locations for up to 30 days.
- Serve ads across 600,000+ Apps and Websites.
Ways to Retarget your Audience
Use Keywords to target your potential clients who are actively looking for you
Use Website Categories to serve ads on the appropriate websites to those who may be interested in you
Keyword Contextual Retargeting
Combine Keywords and Website Contexts to filter which websites and apps to put your ads on and on people looking for your keywords
Target people who have already visited your website once to bring them back to convert