Gain the right audience by location
What is Geofencing?
Geofencing is a powerful technology we use to target people based on where they go. This is done without the use of an app people need to download but though their location services. You can target everyone who walks into a certain area such as a movie theatre to see your ad for your business. The Best Geofencing Campaigns run off of the best strategies for conversion.
How does Geofencing work?
- A virtual fence is traced around a location such as a store or residence where the advertiser wants to build an audience based on their visit to that particular location.
- When a person who has their locations setting turned on their phone and walks into that virutal fence they become marked to receive advertisements.
- Once marked the person can begin to see the ads from the advertiser for up to 30 days.
- After seeing an Ad the person may click on your advertisement and be sent to your website.
- A person may also walk into your brick and motar building and be counted as an action. A metric to show how your advertising has been working for you.
What are the Key Benefits of Geofencing?
- The only requirements to build an audience is having your locations services turned on your phone. No app is required
- 90% of people have locations turned on already
- Does not require any physical beacons.
- Target visitors to locations for up to 30 days
- Serve ads across 600,000+ Apps and Websites.
There are many ways to do Geofencing
Use Geofencing to target full buildings or even your own building for customer Loyalty Marketing
Use our Addressable geofencing to target indivual households addresses from a mailing list. Dont have that? try address curation
Use Geofencing to target Stadiums, Convention Centers, Trade Shows, Sporting Events, and Fairs.
Use Geofencing to target businesses that lead to your business.
Target other retailers or your competitor’s locations and serve ads to their customers to drive them to your business.