Sales Account Manager
We are currently looking for a positive and proactive individual to join our amazing sales team here at Sandhill Media Group in East Idaho. This is a wonderful full-time position that we have reserved for someone that wishes to further their knowledge in the world of Marketing and Advertising and can help contribute to the success of businesses; including our own.
Sandhill Media is a marketing corporation in Idaho Falls and the surrounding areas. As a company, Sandhill Media provides creative and effective marketing, advertising and promotion-based strategies for local and regional businesses.
Sandhill Media owns and operates a cluster of 7 radio stations and offers a variety of advertising solutions in the form of traditional radio advertising and digital advertising solutions.
Here at Sandhill Media we seek to not only take great care of our clients and customers but also help out amazing employees, and because of that we offer great perks, pay, and a flexible schedule.
A day in the Life:
You will receive the training and resources necessary for you to be successful and enjoy your time here at Sandhill Media. You will have many opportunities to reach out and communicate with both current and potential clients to assess their needs and explain the benefits of our marketing and advertising services. With your knowledge and charisma, you will be able to convey the positive and compelling message that our offers and service are second-to-none.
- A positive and Team-Player Attitude
- A likeable Personality (for us and for the client)
- Sales Experience (although we prefer great attitude over experience)
- Fantastic Communication Skills
- A Willingness to learn this business
Radio Broadcast IT Engineer
Responsible for the installation, maintenance, and repair of computers, networks, storage, microwave signals, databases, servers, general purpose input / outputs, security systems, studio equipment, transmitters, HD equipment, RDS & Metadata, audio processing, satellites, telecommunication equipment, and backup systems.
A Radio Broadcast IT Engineer is responsible for the management, strategy and execution of IT infrastructure for our organization. Typical job duties include:
- Overseeing technical projects in alignment with organizational goals
- Directing the effective delivery of networks, development, and disaster recovery systems and processes
- Working with transmitter engineer to find solutions to manage business activities
- Work closely with management, external vendors and technical advisors
- Researching and recommending new products
- Identifying new market opportunities
- Leading efforts to improve IT Processes
- Maintain maximum up-time for all computer systems
- Follow routine maintenance procedures and schedules for all network and computer equipment
- Responsibilities include keeping systems patched and software up to date, ensuring anti-virus software is current and operating correctly
- 24/7 availability in the event of an off-air emergency
- Must be willing to learn about radio automations and audio routing systems
Desired Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Windows, Windows Server, Active Directory, Microsoft SQL, MySQL, Linux, Mac, iOS, Android, Microsoft Office, G-Suite email, Scripting, PowerShell, Database Administration, and Adobe Products
- LAN/WAN/VPN Architectures including Ethernet, FTP, SMTP, SNMP, Telnet, Routers, Gateways, Firewalls, Switches, etc.…
- Interactive with management and staff at all levels and ability to multi-task and handle pressure and deadlines
- Establish networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards
- Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization
- Security of all network systems by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in professional organization
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects
- May be required to lift 50 pounds
Education and Licensing:
- Microsoft MCSE preferred, or equivalent experience
- Cisco CCNA or above Preferred, or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills required
- Continuing education to maintain knowledge on the latest systems and technology
- Must possess valid state driver’s license and provide required proof of personal vehicle insurance
What we Offer:
- Competitive pay commensurate with experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid vacation & Holiday